Website designed by www.mychildcare.co.uk
Tel: 07463 929947
Looking for a childminder in Acton, London W3?
My name is Michelle (although most people know me as Shelley) and I provide a quality childminding service in a safe, friendly, home environment.
I live on Lynton Road, Acton, with my family of two little boys and my husband who is a secondary school teacher. We live in a bright and spacious flat with a large garden.
Play, learn and grow together!
I believe all children are precious gifts and I treat the children in my care as though they are my own.
My aim is to provide a safe, warm and friendly environment for 0-
• Children need fresh air daily, and even if it means putting on wellies to splash in some puddles
• We go on trips to the farm and nature walks
• I take the children to museums to learn about the world around them
• We go to soft plays which helps physical and social development
• We incorporate music into everyday life
• Bekonscot Model Village
• Gruffalo Trail
• Hanwell Zoo
• Highgate Woods
• Kew Gardens
• London Transport Museum
• London Wetland Centre
• London Zoo
• Parks including Springfield Park, Acton Park, North Acton Park, Gunnersbury Park and Walpole Park
• Science Museum
• Snakes and Ladders
• Weekly activities including music and dance
• Large garden with outdoor toys
• Forest Childcare provider
• Healthy, nutritional meals
• Never over 4 children in my home, including mine
• Children learn through fun
• Regular toy rotations
• No retainer on school holidays
Some of the places we go:
All the photos in the gallery have been used with the parents’/carers’ permission. Please click the ‘plus’ or ‘minus’ buttons below to view the images. Pressing the ‘play’ button starts a slideshow.
All images © Shelley’s Wellies Childminding Practice
I am a certified member of the Forest Childcare Association. The outdoors is something I really believe is important for children and is something I stress here that many places do not.
We sometimes go on walks. We sometimes go to playgrounds. We do scavenger hunts, act out stories, and hunt for minibeasts. I take the children on weekly outdoor outings. We do these outings all year long so that the children can build up their confidence outdoors.
At my home, I never look after more than 3 under 5’s at one time, including my own, and only ever one baby under 1 year old, so my setting is all about being able to dote on your child and cater to his or her interests.
I’m committed to learning through fun experiences and play and always have exciting things planned in my diary.
Springfield Court • Lynton Road • Acton • London • W3 9EA
M: 07463 929947
Forest Childcare Provider: