Website designed by www.mychildcare.co.uk
Tel: 07463 929947
Looking for a childminder in Acton, London W3?
My name is Michelle, but most people call me Shelley.
I provide a quality childminding service in a safe, friendly home environment.
I live on Lynton Road, Acton, with my family of two boys and my husband who is a secondary school teacher. We live in a bright and spacious flat with a large garden.
Play, learn and grow together!
I believe all children are precious gifts and I treat the children in my care as though they are my own.
My aim is to provide a safe, warm and friendly environment for 0-
• Children need fresh air daily, and even if it means putting on wellies to splash in some puddles
• We go on regular trips to farms and zoos
• I take the children to museums to learn about the world around them
• We go to soft plays which helps physical and social development
• We incorporate music into everyday life
• Farms: Hounslow Urban, Aldenham Country
• Zoos: London, Whipsnade, Hanwell
• Museums: RAF, Science, Natural History, Transport, Postal
• Bekonscot Model Village and Railway
• Hobbledown Health Adventure Park
• Soft plays: Kidz1, Snakes and Ladders, Heathrow Gym, Oxygen Jumping
• London Wetlands Centre
• Kew Gardens
• A big outing every week to places like the zoo, farm or museum
• Daily singing and storytime sessions
• Large garden with lots of outdoor toys
• We aim to do a fun outdoor activity every day
• Healthy, nutritious, hot meals plus snacks
• Never over 5 children in my home, including my own
• Children learn through fun
• Weekly toy rotations from the vast selection of high-
• No retainer on school holidays
Some of the places we go:
All the photos in the gallery have been used with the parents’/carers’ permission. Please click the ‘plus’ or ‘minus’ buttons below to view the images. Pressing the ‘play’ button starts a slideshow.
All images © Shelley’s Wellies Childminding Practice
I am a certified member of the Forest Childcare Association. The outdoors is something I really believe is important for children and is something I stress here that many places do not.
We sometimes go on walks. We sometimes go to playgrounds. We do scavenger hunts, act out stories, and hunt for minibeasts. I take the children on weekly outdoor outings. We do these outings all year long so that the children can build up their confidence outdoors.
At my home, I never mind more than 3 under 5’s at one time, and only ever one baby under 1 year old, so my setting is all about being able to dote on your child and cater to his or her interests.
I’m committed to learning through fun experiences and play and always have exciting things planned in my diary.
Springfield Court • Lynton Road • Acton • London • W3 9EA
M: 07463 929947
Forest Childcare Provider: